Business for an Accurate Census
The National Business Leader Task Force for an Accurate Census is an invitation-only network of executives from major corporations, national trade associations, and national business membership organizations, spanning a range of industries. The Task Force demonstrates the importance of a complete count in 2020 for businesses and the economy. Click here for more information about TFAC.
Contact Jeff Connor-Naylor for additional information or questions at email@example.com.
Task Force Members
- Harry C. Alford, President & CEO, National Black Chamber of Commerce
- David Almy, CEO, Insights Association
- Charlie Amato, Chairman & Co-Founder, SWBC
- Michael G. Anderson, Executive Director, Native American Contractors Association
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Julian Canete, President & CEO, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- Adam Contos, CEO, RE/MAX Holdings
- Ron Estrada, SVP, CSR & Community Empowerment, Univision Communications Inc.
- Woody Hunt, Senior Chairman of the Board, Hunt Companies
- Brynne Kennedy, Founder & CEO, Topia
- Thomas Lee, President & CEO, Vulcan, Inc.
- Chuck Linden, EVP, Global Business Development, Crayola LLC
- David Rattray, EVP, Center for Education Excellence and Talent Development, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Regan,Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Bay Area Council
- Steve Roberts, President, West Virginia Chamber
- Hugh Roome, EVP & President of Consumer and Professional Publishing, Scholastic, Inc.
- Jeffrey Smulyan, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Emmis Communications
- Brian Wallace, President & CEO, Coin Laundry Association
- Jeff Wasden, President, Colorado Business Roundtable
- Hugh Welsh, President, General Counsel & Secretary, DSM North America
- Justin Yancy, President, Texas Business Leadership Council