Welcome Message from ReadyNation’s National Director
Welcome to ReadyNation, the premier business member organization focused on cradle to career education since 2006. You will find information on this site about how business leaders may use their voices to promote solutions that help children succeed in education, work and life. Get regular updates from our free e-newsletter once you click the “Join Us” link. And we have a wealth of information and resources in the “Our Work” section that you are welcome to use and to share. Please reach out to us anytime with questions or to get more information. - Nancy Fishman, National Director
Business. Kids. Workforce.
ReadyNation leverages the experience, influence, and expertise of more than 2,000 business executives across industry sectors from around the country to promote public policies and programs that build a stronger workforce and economy.
Since 2006, ReadyNation members have made a bottom-line case for effective, bipartisan investments in children—from birth to young adulthood—as the future workforce that will drive success in the global marketplace.
More than 2,000 business leaders promote:
- Early childhood education to prepare kids for success in school, the workforce, and life
- Voluntary parent coaching and parent engagement programs to strengthen families and put kids on the path to success
- Better K-12 schools and increased access to higher education to build the skilled workforce that can compete in the global economy
CEO Task Force on Early Childhood
The ReadyNation CEO Task Force on Early Childhood is a special subset of the ReadyNation general network comprised of more than 50 senior business executives who represent regional, national, and multinational companies.
Task Force Co-Chairs:
- Jack Brennan, Chairman Emeritus and Senior Advisor, Vanguard
- Maxine Clark, Founder and former CEO, Build-A-Bear Workshop
- Hugh Welsh, President and General Counsel, DSM North America
To learn more, click here.
As a Republican business leader, my primary focus is on bottom-line results. That’s why I’m a proud member of ReadyNation, which promotes bipartisan, research-based solutions that are proven winners.
Roy J. Bostock, Vice Chairman (Ret.), Delta Air Lines