Welcome to BabyCorps!
Thank you for your participation in the Council for a Strong America BabyCorps mission. You are joining a cross-section of select peers from Ohio. The purpose of the mission is to provide you with a deeper knowledge of the issues surrounding infants and toddlers to help move key policy initiatives on their behalf.
To support you in this mission, we have created the BabyCorps toolkit which contains important, relevant information. We will also be working directly with you and your BabyCorps peers to advance our goals.
This is an exciting new effort for Council for a Strong America, and we thank you for your leadership.
The BabyCorps toolkit includes:
- About BabyCorps
- Infant-Toddler Talking Points
- Council for a Strong America background information
- Sample Social Media
- BabyCorps Ohio Policy Agenda
- ReadyNation Child Care Report
- OH CSA Young Opioids Victims Report
- NCIT Investing in Prenatal to Age Three
- Groundwork Voluntary Evidence-Based Home Visiting
- Ready, Set, Soar Ohio County-by-County Infant-Toddler Fact Sheets
- Ready, Set, Soar Ohio Campaign