A list of available resources during the COVID-19 health crisis.
Please find below links to some helpful resource materials during the COVID-19 health crisis. Now, more than ever, it is important to share critical information.
If you would like to suggest additional resource links for ReadyNation to consider including, please email Jeff at email@example.com. The below list will be updated on a rolling basis.
Guidance on the CARES Act Business Loans/Loan Forgiveness:
- Guide to the CARES Act (U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship)
- Note: this resource offers an overview of provisions that small businesses (including child care providers) may access
- Overview of SBA Resource Partners (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- Note: this resource offers small businesses (including child care providers) information about where to get assistance in applying for relief
- SBA Search Tool (U.S. Small Business Administration)
Guidance for Businesses and Employers:
- US Chamber of Commerce Coronavirus Resources and Guidance (comprehensive resource)
- Childcare in the COVID-19 Era: A Guide for Employers (comprehensive resource from IFC)
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers: Plan, Prepare and Respond to Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Family-Friendly Policies and Other Good Workplace Practices in the Context of COVID-19: Key steps employers can take (UNICEF EAPRO, UNICEF ESARO, and ILO)
- COVID-19: How companies can support society (World Economic Forum)
- COVID-19: Implications for Business (McKinsey & Company)
Information for Child Care Providers:
- Supplemental Guidance for Child Care Programs that Remain Open (CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- COVID-19 response actions by state (Alliance for Early Success)
- Considerations for Child Care Providers & Workers Navigating Financial Support Options During the COVID-19 Crisis (Georgetown Law Center on Poverty and Inequality & National Women’s Law Center)
Information for Working Parents:
- How Working Parents Can Prepare for Coronavirus Closures (Harvard Business Review)
- Talking with children about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Caring for Preschoolers at Home (Harvard Graduate School of Education)
- Coronavirus: 5 ways to work from home with your kids (and stay sane) (World Economic Forum)
- COVID-19 Resources for Traditionally Underserved Youth in the U.S. (American Youth Policy Forum)
- Choosing Media Content for Young Children (Zero to Three)
CDC General Guidance:
- General Guidance on COVID-19-specific information (CDC - Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- CASE Database (Duke Fuqua School of Business permits grant and loan search to support entrepreneurs, nonprofits, and businesses across the globe).
Save Small Business Fund (US Chamber of Commerce initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories.)
Guide to COVID-19 and Early Childhood Development (Harvard University - Center on the Developing Child)
Read More About