The Business for the 2020 Census Task Force is an invitation-only network of executives from major corporations, national trade associations, and national business membership organizations, spanning a range of industries. The Task Force demonstrates the importance of a complete count in 2020 for businesses and the economy. Click here for more information..
Contact Jeff Connor-Naylor for additional information or questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Task Force Members
- Adam Contos, CEO, RE/MAX Holdings
- Gerry Anderson, Chairman and CEO, DTE Energy
- Mike Petters, President & CEO, Huntington Ingalls Industries
- Hugh Welsh, President, General Counsel & Secretary, DSM North America
- Jan Jones Blackhurst, Executive VP of Public Policy & Corp. Responsibility, Caesars Entertainment Corporation
- Ron Estrada, SVP, CSR & Community Empowerment, Univision Communications Inc.
- Chuck Linden, EVP, Global Business Development, Crayola LLC
- Hugh Roome, EVP & President of Consumer and Professional Publishing, Scholastic, Inc.
- Mainak Mazumdar, Chief Research Officer, Nielsen
- Charlie Amato, Chairman & Co-Founder, SWBC
- Woody Hunt, Senior Chairman of the Board, Hunt Companies
- Michael Levine, Ph.D., Chief Knowledge Officer, Sesame Workshop
- Thomas Lee, President & CEO, Vulcan, Inc.
- Jeffrey Smulyan, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Emmis Communications
- Brent Taylor, Global CEO, Barrows Group
Leaders from Business Organizations:
- Harry C. Alford, President & CEO, National Black Chamber of Commerce
- David Almy, CEO, Insights Association
- Lillian Sparks Robinson, Interim Executive Director, Native American Contractors Association
- Kelly Brough, President & CEO, Denver Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Julian Canete, President & CEO, California Hispanic Chambers of Commerce
- Peter J. Larkin, President & CEO, National Grocers Association
- Bob Pinnegar, President & CEO, National Apartment Association
- Ken Poole, Executive Director, C2ER
- Nick Hart, Chief Executive Officer, The Data Coalition
- David Rattray, EVP, Center for Education Excellence and Talent Development, Los Angeles Area Chamber of Commerce
- Matt Regan, Senior Vice President, Public Policy, Bay Area Council
- Steve Roberts, President, West Virginia Chamber
- Chiling Tong, President & CEO, Asian/Pacific Islander American Chamber of Commerce and Entrepreneurship
- Brian Wallace, President & CEO, Coin Laundry Association
- Jonathan Weinhagen, President & CEO, Minneapolis Regional Chamber
- Jeff Wasden, President, Colorado Business Roundtable
- Justin Yancy, President, Texas Business Leadership Council
- William J. Canary, Chairman, Canary & Company
- Dennis Winters, Bureau Director & Chief Economist, Wisconsin Bureau of Workforce Information and Technical Support