Business executives building a skilled workforce by promoting solutions that prepare children to succeed in education, work, and life
Business. Kids. Workforce.
ReadyNation leverages the experience, influence, and expertise of more than 2,000 business executives to promote public policies and programs that build a stronger workforce and economy.
Since 2006, ReadyNation members have made a bottom-line case for effective, bipartisan investments in children—from birth to young adulthood—as the future workforce that will drive success in the global marketplace.
Over 2,000 CEOs and top business leaders promote:
- Early childhood education to prepare kids for success in school, the workforce, and life
- Voluntary parent coaching and parent engagement programs to strengthen families and put kids on the path to success
- Better K-12 schools and increased access to higher education to build the skilled workforce that can compete in the global economy
CEO Taskforce on Early Childhood
ReadyNation’s CEO Taskforce on Early Childhood is a special network of more than 40 senior business executives who represent regional, national and multinational companies.
- John Pepper, former CEO, Procter & Gamble; former Chairman, Walt Disney Co.
- John “Jack” Brennan, Chairman Emeritus and Senior Advisor, Vanguard
- Jim Zimmerman, former President & CEO, Macy’s, Inc.
For more information, contact Daniel Frank, Deputy Director, email@example.com
Every country’s future relies on a strong and educated workforce. And the path to a productive workforce starts with its youngest citizens: children. ReadyNation International helps countries around the globe create their own networks of business champions to advance effective public and private investments in young children. ReadyNation International also mobilizes global executives to advocate multilaterally, and pursues other strategies to support actions by business leaders worldwide—from highlighting the latest research on children’s brain development to speaking at high-profile business events and international conferences.
As a Republican business leader, my primary focus is on bottom-line results. That’s why I’m a proud member of ReadyNation, which promotes bipartisan, research-based solutions that are proven winners.
Roy J. Bostock, Vice Chairman of the Board of Delta Air Lines and former Chair of Yahoo!